Re: Re: [rescue:5501] Questions about kernel

From: Jiri Biba student (bibaj@feld.cvut.cz)
Date: Tue 01 Oct 2002 - 07:14:58 GMT

            Hello Tetsuhiko Koto,

    > Dear Bebe,
    >
    > > 1) I have found out, that kernel 0.39 doesn't send possitions of
    > > buildings and nodes, that were not visited (far objects on other side
    > > of the city) by an agent. Kernel 0.34 did it (in first 5 kernel cycles).
    >
    > I think it's your misunderstanding. In spite of its version, the kernel
    > sends the positions of all the buildings and the roads (the nodes and
    > the edges) at the initialization phase.

            I don't think so - if it was our mistake, agent would be able
    to parse any information neither on kernel 0.39 nor 0.34. If the format of
    data did not change, there cannot be any mistake on our side. We use
    NITRescue library as a template.

    > > 2) Kernel doesn't send complete informations about objects close
    > > to the agent - often missing possition. Is it a real-world simulation
    > > (information uncertainty) or bug?
    >
    > The kernel always sends these positions.

            I'm not sure of it - we know X,Y by approximatelly 50 percent
            of objects...