Re: RCR Simulator.

From: Mazda Ahmadi (mazdaah@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat 21 Sep 2002 - 06:06:22 GMT

Dear Silvia,

>1. When simulation process starts, my fire and police agents are
>available and can connect in this simulation.
>However, the ambulance team agents appear as connected, but few instants
>later the following message is
>displayed: "segment violation". (I am working with ADK - Michael
>Bowling).
>What should I do?

    Thats a programming problem. For example this code will result
    in segment fault:

    CTree * ct = NULL;
    ct->property1();

    Check your code to find the problem. You can use gdb command in
    linux or use your log files.

>2. Where can I find the properties range?. When I wrote properties it
>is mean: block, buriedness, fieryness and so on.
>In an fire agent example I noticed that fieryness was set betwen 1 and

    I think there are available in the manual. As far as I remember
    fieryness range is between 1-5! correct?

--Mazda