Re: rules for 2002 (version.7) & official registration & award

From: Mohsen Izadi (roboresc_mi@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu 02 May 2002 - 10:20:40 GMT

Dear Takeuchi,
We also think that a clear and straight-forward
definition for "Simple Sentence" is remarkably
important and 12kkID is good for the first step
toward achieving this aim.
However, 12kkID, as we think, is not suitable
enough to be used for competitions because via
12kkID, transmitting several kind of messages
will become impossible.
Furthermore, it's just a few days since the proposal
of 12kkID was announced to be the format which
every team should use for 2002 competetions. As
our friends say, it's a little late for announcing
a new rule about such an important subject for this
year.
I think rule version.7 is suitable for this year
as it allows us to use, examine and analyze 12kkID
format in addition to the our protocols in this
year's competitions. Then we can discuss our opinions
and share our experiences for making a straight-
forward format for "Simple Sentence" to be used for
2003 competitions.

Sincerely Yours,
Mohsen Izadi

http://kiyosu.isc.chubu.ac.jp/robocup/Rescue/2002memo/Rule/TakMor-11-29.txt