Re: Re: Re: Some rules-questions

From: Mayssam Sayyadian (sayadian@ce.sharif.edu)
Date: Sun 21 Apr 2002 - 03:41:11 GMT

Dear professor Takahashi,

I think the current rule is very clear and
non-ambigous that simple messages means stream of
characters which according to current implementation
of th kernel is bounded to 512 bytes (unfortunately).
There is NO CONSTRAINT on the content of the messages.

Of course according to official rules the messaging
system should be capable of delivering messages
to targets (when we say), that again according to
the current implementation of the kernel it is
not possible.

The only ambiguity is whether we can use the content
of the messages to specify the target (since the kernel
itself doesn't support this feature) or not.

In other words, reading messages only for finding out
the target means studying the message (and therefore
shall be counted as one of the four messages an agent
can hear each cycle) or not.

Regards,
-Mayssam S.

--
Regards,
MS\>

-------------------------------- Email: sayadian@ce.sharif.edu meysamina@yahoo.com

The information in this Email belongs to Mayssam Sayyadian. It is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this Email is prohibited. If you have received this Email in error, please notify me immediately and delete the Email from your system and destroy all copies which you have made of the same. Thank you!