Re: [rescue:5159] Re: some newbie questions

From: Morimoto Takeshi (morimoto@takopen.cs.uec.ac.jp)
Date: Fri 29 Mar 2002 - 14:40:32 GMT

Dear Michael,

> B> 6. When trying YabAI instead of samplecivilian it crashes with lots of
> B> NullPointer exceptions. I wonder if this is due to my machine (800 MHz,
> B> Linux) or maybe a protocol change since the Seattle competition (I
> B> downloaded Package 0.37).
>
> YabAI in Package 0.37 seems to have bugs.
> You can download old YabAI packages from
> http://ne.cs.uec.ac.jp/~morimoto/

YabAI in Package 0.37 was made for Package 0.34. Package 0.37 is
different from old one in several points, so YabAI crashes. You can
download new YabAI which does not crashes on Package 0.37:
  http://ne.cs.uec.ac.jp/~hiroki-e/YabAI.tar.gz
and, the next package will contain this YabAI.

Best regards,

Takeshi Morimoto
Ikuo Takeuchi Laboratory,
Department of Computer Science,