Robocup Rescue Information.

From: Silvia Andrea Suárez Barón (sasuarez@silver.udg.es)
Date: Tue 19 Feb 2002 - 16:35:50 GMT

Hi!

I am Ph D student of University of Girona. I am just starting with my research in the field of Robocup Rescue Simulator.

I am looking for help me with some information: articles and tutoriales which can I use as a guide in the knowledge of simulator software and its operation.

Recently, I have read the tutorial located in web page: www.r.cs.kobe-u.ac.jp/robocup-rescue/ml.html. With this first lecture I obtained initial knowledge about of simulator.

At this stage is most useful for me some information related to simulator operation, agents programming and the way of perform the disaster simulations.

Thanks

Cordially

Silvia Andrea Suárez Barón