Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Package Simulationrunner.

From: Nobel Huang <nobel1984_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:29:36 +0800

Hi,

I think your need is that running the simulation repeatedly
automatically and controlling the process by Java coding, right?

However, a simple script based method could solve the problem if the
Java coding is not necessarily. In fact, a automatic running script
has been used in the competition in RoboCup2007, and it could start
the server with the specific map then start the desired team with the
specific agents. If you need it, you could contact Cameron for this
script. In addition, in our team, in order to test, we also developed
a script based package(no Java) to run the competition automatically.

This is just my personal opinion.

Best Regards,
Nobel Huang

--