Re: [robocup-rescue-s] A propose on computer-aided map editor

From: Nobel Huang <nobel1984_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 16:37:36 -0400

Hi,

Sometimes, what we need is not the very tools which could generate the
desired and special maps, and we rather need in the near future is a
standard evaluate
method for the various features of a specific map (just as Rujia said).
The evaluate method should be released by the TC and accepted by each
participants. Then, when the competition, the TC could show the
variety of used
maps according to the evaluate method, and there would be no one to have any
questions towards the maps.

Regards,
Nobel Huang

--