Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Some comments about the maps used in 4th day of the 1st round

From: Hassan Nikaein <nikaein_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 23:54:05 +0430

Dear Cameron,

Thanks for your complete reply and your efforts for the competition.

But I have also some complementary comments:

>>The head version is version 0.50. There are a number of changes in
>>version 0.50, including the format of the gisini.txt, so maps made for
>>0.49+ will not work on version 0.50.

We use the server available at
https://roborescue.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/roborescue/releases/0.49.x/0.49plus

>>I think this is because the new scenario generator saves blocked roads
>>and ignition properties. These will be sent to the viewer on startup,
>>but will be replaced with the correct values when the simulators start.
>>This issue will not affect the competition.

The most important aspect of this issue is that there are some
senses sent from the server to the agents that say these building are
fired. But, the viewer, show it as a normal building.

>>I have checked Random-8 and it is fully connected. I don't know why
>>teams do not enter this block, but it is not a problem with the map.

We have seen the logs for all teams. No one can get into that
block, and I guess that it might be a bug in the server if it was not
a bug of the map.

Best Regards,
Hassan Nikaein,
Impossibles'07 team.