Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Issues

From: Nobuhiro Ito <n-ito_at_aitech.ac.jp>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 23:02:06 +0900

Dear Sir,

It is the most important for us to achieve a good robocup with everyone's cooperations, now.
We have prepared to achieve a good robocup through one year. As a result, everyone could't use a new
server because everyone didn't use passively and didn't cooperate to complete our new server, as
everyone knows. It is everyone's fault, isn't it?

Now we may have some problems. But it is fair situation for all teams. To avoid such situations,
we should cooperate with TCs & OCs to build more stable, valuable and interesting server
after this competition.

At last, TCs & OCs would like to achieve a good competition. So, we would like you to cooperate
with us. I wish that we can get more safe and happy life through RoboCupRescue simulation cometitions.

Best regards,
Nobuhiro
-----
Nobuhiro ITO (Email: n-ito_at_aitech.ac.jp)
     Software Science Course,
     Dept. of Applied Information Science,
     Faculty of Management and Information Science,
     Aichi Institute of Technology,
     1247 Yachigusa, Yakusa-Cho, Toyota City
     Aichi Prefecture 470-0392, Japan