[robocup-rescue-s] Some comments about the maps used in 4th day of the 1st round

From: Hassan Nikaein <nikaein_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 15:03:57 +0400

Dear TC,

We know that you are too busy working on the maps on the last two days ( the
most important rounds).
But, reviewing the logs, we got that there were many problems last night,
unfortunately.

The problems we have found are listed bellow:

1. The Foligno-5 can not be used with the server available on the head
version of RCR's SVN.
2. We could not find any center (Ambulance Center, Fire Station, and Police
Office) in the Foligno-5. Of course there are centers specified in
gisini.txt, but we can not find any trace of them on the log viewer.
3. Random seeds of the Kobe-3 and Kobe-4, are different among teams. (You
can see the difference between Impossibles2007 and other teams)
4. The Random-7 is an exceptional map, really exceptional. We have never
seen a map that has some fire on some buildings, and these fires are
disappeared after the 2nd cycle. There is an other interesting issue with
this map. In cycle 0 (The initial cycle), there are blockades on the map.
5. On the right bottom of the Random-8, there is a block with two civilians.
None of the agents can enter this block ( I mean the agents of all teams).
6. There are some building in the Random-9 and the Random-11 that do not
have any accessible entrance. By accessible entrance, I mean an entrance
that has one endpoint to a road and one to the building. Also the Road
should be accessible!

We have just one request for today's map. Please do not give us any map, be
it Random or not, that has any of the issues listed above.
In other words, it is not important that what the map is. It is not
important whether it is all Random-XX or all Kobe-XX. But it is important if
the maps have accessible entrances, real fire, etc.

Thanks a lot for giving us your time, in advance.

Best Regards,
Hassan Nikaein,
Impossibles'07 team.