Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Difference in Behaviour of Misc Simulator for Teams

From: Cameron Skinner <cam_at_cs.auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 07:51:16 +1200

> According to the logs which has been released by TC in Atlanta, the misc
> simulator have different behaviours for teams, as an instance I have
> attached the log files of our team and impossibles team on Random-2 map,
> you can find it by a simple observation.

This is very strange. I've done a quick check and the misc simulator
behaves differently for SOS on the maps Random-1 and Random-2. Other
teams that ran on the same cluster are OK, and SOS running on Random-3,
Foligno-1 and Kobe-1 are the same as other teams.

In all cases the misc simulator is reporting the same random seed, so
that's not the problem.

I don't understand why this has happened, but I will keep investigating.
We will make a decision soon on what to do about this issue.

Cheers,
Cameron.