[robocup-rescue-s] Difference in Behaviour of Misc Simulator for Teams

From: Hossein Azizpour <azizpour_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 22:23:06 +0430

Dear TC Members,

According to the logs which has been released by TC in Atlanta, the misc
simulator have different behaviours for teams, as an instance I have
attached the log files of our team and impossibles team on Random-2 map, you
can find it by a simple observation.

I think all the log files should be checked, and if a difference was
detected the maps should be rerunned or eliminated from ranklist, because it
is not fair at all!

Regards,

--
Hossein Azizpour,