[robocup-rescue-s] Atlanta 2007 tests ongoing

From: Sarvapali Ramchurn <sdr_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 16:12:41 +0100

Dear participants,

The autorun functionality coded by Cameron seems to be working fine and
it looks like we are going to have automated runs throughout the
competition.

We are currently performing tests for all teams that have submitted
their startup scripts. Two teams which wished to participate haven't
submitted their code/scripts:
CSU_YUNLU
BRASIL_RS
Please do so asap.

Note: Teams will be allowed to submit new code during these tests (which
will last for the next hour). However, new code will not be tested
before we run them for the competition so changes to any uploaded code
is made at your own risk.

Regards,

Gopal

--
Dr. Sarvapali Ramchurn
Intelligence, Agents, Multimedia Group    t: +44 (0) 23 8059 3270