[robocup-rescue-s] Team setup tomorrow

From: Sarvapali Ramchurn <sdr_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 05:28:03 +0100

To teams at Atlanta:

We have nearly setup everything on site but for a few things. The good
news is that we have actually more PCs than we expected!

You will have 3 pcs for your agents and 1 pc will run the kernel in each
cluster. We will have 3 such clusters. Unfortunately, we do not have
enough ethernet connections for everyone - you can buy wireless access
online.

If we have time, we'll let teams try out their agents or test their
startup scripts

Regards,

Gopal