Re: [robocup-rescue-s] [IMPORTANT] Equipments for RoboCup2007

From: Sarvapali Ramchurn <sdr_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:12:20 +0100

> 3. A power supply tap
>
> We are going to prepare one electrical outlet for each team.
> If you need more than 1 outlet, you must prepare a equipment to
> increase the number of the outlet.

Please remember that power supplies will be rated at 120V. You will need
to sort out your own converters (see the latest newsletter I forwarded
yesterday).

Also, note that Rescue Simulation League is located in the TSRB. You
will have to register first and then meet up there.

Representatives of the TC should be at the TSRB as from the 1st of July
around 9am. Should you have any problems let us know.

Regards,

Gopal

--
Dr. Sarvapali Ramchurn
Intelligence, Agents, Multimedia Group    t: +44 (0) 23 8059 3270