[robocup-rescue-s] [IMPORTANT] Equipments for RoboCup2007

From: Nobuhiro Ito <n-ito_at_aitech.ac.jp>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:45:40 +0900

Dear Rescuer,

RoboCup2007 Atlanta starts soon. We would like you to bring the following
things, when you come to Atlanta.

1. A memory key(USB Flash Memory)

 It is used for uploading your agents. It needs to be
 available on Linux OS.

 We can prepare a competition network, of course. But,
 we couldn't prepare a network for participants because
 of the number of IP Address, switches(hubs) and so on.
 So, you need to prepare a memory key to transfer your
 agent programs.

 According to newsletter #5, we need to use a wireless
 internet service, "FASTPASS", to connect Internet.
 So, you must prepare a memory key!

2. A plug for converting a type of your plug (Type A)

 In atlanta, a plug type A is used. So, you have to prepare
 a converting plug for yours if you need it. I would like
 you to check the type A.

3. A power supply tap

 We are going to prepare one electrical outlet for each team.
 If you need more than 1 outlet, you must prepare a equipment to
 increase the number of the outlet.

# Please comment if you find out other requirements. > OCs & TCs

Best regards,
TC & OC, RoboCup2007 Atlanta.

-----
Nobuhiro ITO (Email: n-ito_at_aitech.ac.jp)
     Software Science Course,
     Dept. of Applied Information Science,
     Faculty of Management and Information Science,
     Aichi Institute of Technology,
     1247 Yachigusa, Yakusa-Cho, Toyota City
     Aichi Prefecture 470-0392, Japan