[robocup-rescue-s] Language Program

From: Adolfo Bravo Ferreira <adolfo.ferreira_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 02:01:25 +0300

Hi Folks,I would like to know.Does the speed of the running agents changes from C to Java?I mean if I develop the agents with java will make any difference between the response of the cycles or anything like that.Could I loose an action because of the performance of java compared with C that coudn't happen that?All we know is that every kind of application using Java takes more to run because of its 'way of work'. Best Regards,Adolfo Ferreira