[robocup-rescue-s] Interesting News

From: Adolfo Bravo Ferreira <adolfo.ferreira_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:11:57 +0300

Hi Folks,I thought it would be nice to know!NASA released for public a framework that they use in their robots!The introduction:"Welcome to the CLARAty web site. This site contains information about the CLARAty reusable robotic software framework, videos of the capabilities that were demonstrated on real and simulated robotic platforms, and information on how to download and run the software. CLARAty stands for Coupled-Layer Architecture for Robotic Autonomy. It is a collaborative effort among four institutions: Jet Propulsion Laboratory, NASA Ames Research Center, Carnegie Mellon, and the University of Minnesota."Here is the address: http://claraty.jpl.nasa.gov/manThey didn't release the entire project but this is the goal! I thought it could be interesting to use in Roborescue agents.Thanks all,Adolfo Ferreira