Re: [robocup-rescue-s] No longer able to hear a civilian?

From: Nobel Huang <nobel1984_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 00:43:41 +0800

Hi,

I check the server code again and have some ideas.
There may be three bugs which result in that the agents could not hear
any civilians in the 0.49CBS.

1. The channel say is overrided by the channel tell, which I have
described in my past mail.
2. The civilian agent released with the 0.49CBS use a saycommand which
do NOT be appointed a channel
 number and the default channel(255) would be used to voice. However,
our agents could not register
the special channel CHANNEL_NONE(255).
3. The kernel now do nothing when it receive a saycommand.

I think these bugs should be fixed for hearing civilians.

Regards,
Nobel Huang