Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Water capacity of agents

From: Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian <saboorian_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:08:35 +0330

Hi,

1. Every firebrigade agent will get information regarding his/her remaining
quantity of water, at each cycle. the property is something like this
*PROPERTY_WATER_QUANTITY = 25
*If you are using an old version of YabAPI, you should uncomment some
lines in BaseFireBrigade class.

2. Why 0.44?
**
Regards,