[robocup-rescue-s] Starter Questions

From: Adolfo Bravo Ferreira <adolfo.ferreira_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 02:16:46 +0300

Hi folks,

Im starting with YAB API using NetBeans and I will ask you a *few* questions:

1) Does a Fire Station / Ambulance center / Police Office / Refuge gets burned ? If it does will I loose the same score as a normal building?
2) Whats the purpose of a Fire Station / Ambulance center / Police Office / River ? Only to inform ?
3) Does AmbulanceTeam / FireBrigade / PoliceForce / car gets burned too ? Or only Civilians? If my rescue team gets burned I need to bring them to a Refuge to restore their hp ?
4) Can I center all strategy in a external class ? For example: All communication from all platoon comes to this peace of code and they decide what to do ?
5) Did all winner teams centralized the intelligence ?
6) Have any range for communication ? Agents can sense only 30m from their location. Does communication has any range ? An agent to communicate to another agent has any range limit ?
7) Do I need to work with communication ? Can I compress this communication to store more data in the limit size?
8) All the strategy does not need to run in the same time as the cycles right ?

Thank you for your help!

Adolfo Bravo Ferreira
Sao Paulo @ Brazil.