Re: [robocup-rescue-s] kernel speed

From: Nobel Huang <nobel1984_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 13:24:13 +0800

Hi wing,

First, I really don't know how to speed up the kernel because it seems
that you need to modify not only kernel code (step()) but also all of
the simulators which would be used with this kernel to a coordinated
time step.

However, our team make a autorun shell script which is based on the
ssil for soccer simulation. It could be defined to run your team with
the specific maps for desired times as your wish. If you want to get
it, I can give you a package.

Regards,
Nobel Huang