Re: [robocup-rescue-s] server50

From: Nobel Huang <nobel1984_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 10:41:20 +0800

Hi everybody,

I sincerely agree with Ahmad's opinion about the bug reports and the
approach for fixing.

Two months went by since the release of 0.50, and many times I check
the bug list on sf.net, few changes could be found except a very small
bug about the 0 channel of channel based communication which is
reported by myself. Almost all of the reported bugs remain what they
are.

Since so many bugs have been reported for long time, I just want to
know why the TC do not release a patch or a beta version for testing
while some reported bugs are very small. And I am also concerned with
the plan of TC.

In addition, the sender of the quoted passage in Ahmad's letter is me.

Regards,
Nobel Huang