[robocup-rescue-s] A problems about load/unload with 0.50.0

From: Nobel Huang <nobel1984@gmail.com>
Date: Sat 21 Apr 2007 - 16:07:09 GMT

Dear everyone,

Recently, when I test my team on rescue-0.50.0, I found that the
traffic simulator sometimes(but not every time) refused my load
command when several ambulances in the same place sent the same load
command(the same target). Then I modify the viewer to output the
target position(not motionlessPosition), as the result, even through
these ambulances sent the load commands all the time, the kernel
replied the update information indicated that the target was loaded on
none of these required ambulances.

I checked the traffic simulator code and could not find any obvious
mistakes, so does anyone encounter this situation and could you tell
me what is the reason or your solution?

Thanks!

Regards,
Nobel Huang