Re: [robocup-rescue-s] A question about channel based communication

From: Tomoichi Takahashi <ttaka@ccmfs.meijo-u.ac.jp>
Date: Tue 17 Apr 2007 - 12:00:38 GMT

I would like to see the usages of communication channels such as
AK_CHANNNEL, AK_TELL by examples.
I could not find any usages of them in the sample agents in
0.50.0/rescuecore packages.
Could you tell me where I
can find them ? Thanks in advance.

Tomoichi

--
Tomoichi Takahashi, Dr. Eng.
 Meijo University, Department of Information Sciences