[robocup-rescue-s] Help

From: fateme kazemi <fateme_kazemi86@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun 18 Feb 2007 - 21:41:34 GMT

Hi sir,
  It's for a long time that we have faced with a serious problems in the installing the simulator,if you help us we will appreciate you.
  i have attached two log files which are related to makeing the simulator and give us regular errors,please check them and tell us about them.
  we read in the FAQ that we must use JDK 5,GCC 4,and simulator 0.49.9 .we found them hardly and even after installing them we couldn't run the simulator.
  we use LINUX FEDORA CORE 4.
  please tell us that how many simulators we should install and how.
  we wait your help.

  Thanks

  Fateme Kazemi