Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Help

From: Sarvapali Ramchurn <sdr@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Mon 19 Feb 2007 - 09:51:37 GMT

Hi Fateme,

>From your log, it seems you are only having problems compiling
Rescuecore (which is not a simulator). I don't remember seeing a similar
problem before.

I'd suggest you check whether your JAVAC command is issued using Sun's
java 1.5 rather than FC4's base JAVAC. That could resolve the issue. To
get the version of javac you are using, type javac -version.

Regards,

Gopal

--
Dr. Sarvapali Ramchurn
Intelligence, Agents, Multimedia Group    t: +44 (0) 23 8059 3270