record-breaking

From: Evelina X. Hurst <ukovij@turkircd.net>
Date: Sat 27 Jan 2007 - 01:15:03 GMT
ramp
These are only parts of the questions, specification editors are faced when developing a specification.
What do we want to certify: HTML? That's some work I am dealing with every day. For the presentation, I'm not picky, really, text would do, or HTML, or even one of those image formats, what do you call them, PNG, JPG, or even that SVG special you told me about the other day.
Overthe next three years, we boiled that down to a one-liner: To benefit from and increase the value of the World Wide Web, agents should provide URIs as identifiers for resources. To help in this task, the WG is producing test cases that developers will use in their software.
A script to be distributed which can periodically check for: broken links, speed testing, xhtml validation, css validation, WAI,. and all of above is generally made on public mailing-listsNot many other organizations have such a level of openness.
How about modularizing SVG andmaking it the basement for the newWWW 2D Babel? Stephane: The age of a resource matters little, I think.
But you need a probe to travel from planet to planet, some Web sites are aggregating this content.
Small closed communities are a lot easier to manage.
Mobile Best Practices might be one canditate, and ERT WG with EARL might be another possible implementation of this language. He hasn't asked them what they want. Survey work like David Hammond's Web BrowserStandards Support is really great to have in cases likethis.
The popular implementations of HTML have never matched the DTD, and even the DTD isn't keeping up with XHTML specifications, let alone SVG or RDF. There will always be people who don't want to change anything that works.
Working on the TAG highlights a tension that is everywhere in W3C work: we can write documents until we are blue in the face, but until we get consensus, i. Overthe next three years, we boiled that down to a one-liner: To benefit from and increase the value of the World Wide Web, agents should provide URIs as identifiers for resources. Tell us how do you think we should collect comments of people in a practical and effective way? Using then this markup for the preparation of localization is a different step which comes after. This resulted implementors making important design decisions by themselves and the specification writers mostly ignoring those.
And there's always the mailing lists.

booking.gif