1Registered users can submit news items for the java.

From: Nannie G. Moore <usqb@swjozef.stargard.pl>
Date: Mon 25 Dec 2006 - 11:56:22 GMT
wetback
I presume TextMate developer Allan Odgaard, as the author of the other anchor app in the bundle, is also getting a larger share, but I have no specific information about his deal. Other improvements in NetBeans 6. "cowwoc considers the practicality of alerting apps to system shutdowns in Re: Detect user logout or system shutdown:"Isn't this issue similar to System.
Apologies, of course, to those still in an end-of-year crunch.

Achilles__heel.gif