Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Road width 0, Agents can still walk

From: Cameron Skinner <cam@cs.auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Mon 18 Dec 2006 - 04:43:15 GMT

Kumar wrote:
> Dear all,
> I prepared a map in which I kept the road width 0 for a road, still the
> agents can cross/walk over that road though the road width=0
> I guess when the road width=0 (length could be any value), the agents
> should not walk/cross the road, they should return back.
>
> Can any body suggest me why is it so happening and how can we make
> changes so that if the road width=0, the agent returns back without
> crossing the road.

It doesn't really make sense to have a road of width 0. You *could*
perhaps consider this to be a traffic simulator bug, but I would prefer
to think of it as a value that is outside the domain of the simulator
(in the same way that a negative width is outside the domain).

In any case, make sure you report bugs like this on the sourceforge
website (www.sf.net/projects/roborescue) otherwise they won't get fixed.

Cameron.

--
Cameron Skinner