[robocup-rescue-s] Road width 0, Agents can still walk

From: Kumar <bare_paper@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon 18 Dec 2006 - 04:35:33 GMT

Dear all,
  I prepared a map in which I kept the road width 0 for a road, still the agents can cross/walk over that road though the road width=0
  I guess when the road width=0 (length could be any value), the agents should not walk/cross the road, they should return back.

  Can any body suggest me why is it so happening and how can we make changes so that if the road width=0, the agent returns back without crossing the road.

  Regards