Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Doubts on fire generation and propagation of the information to agents

From: <iv@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Mon 07 Aug 2006 - 05:11:37 GMT

Dear Vaidyanathan,

I'm not certain what you mean, but as far as I know there is nothing random
with it. An agent can see the fieriness update when it is within
10m*(number of turns the building is on fire). When you get within that
distance, or the fire has been burning long enough, so it's detection
distance is far away, then you see the fieriness update!

Take care,
Ioannis Vetsikas.