Re: [robocup-rescue-s] source code 2006 champions

From: <iv@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Sun 25 Jun 2006 - 18:26:08 GMT

Dear Hadi,

it is planned that we, the Southampton team, will be making a new official
website for robocup rescue sometime in July (in the next weeks). We will
upload all relevant files, including the code for the participants to that
web site at that time.
We will make an announcement once the website is completed.

Thank you for your patience,
Ioannis.