[robocup-rescue-s] WIKI setup

From: Hadi Asghari <hadi_a@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun 25 Jun 2006 - 16:02:20 GMT

Hi to all.

I have been thinking for sometime that the information related to robocup rescue simulation is very scattered. A possible solution would be for the TC could to set up a WIKI and a domain in some place and all participating teams start to put information in the wiki. This information could be manuals, rules, frequently asked questions, and downloads (or links to downloads) like the latest version of yab, viewers, map editors, competition logs, source codes, etc... Wikis are well known to be up to date and the burden of putting the information is not on any specific individual.
I think this will drastically improve collaboration between all interested people in robocup rescue simulation, and the money to host the server could be collected using donations.

Cheers,
Hadi Asghari.