Re: [robocup-rescue-s] About the 2006 Rules

From: Arash Rahimi <rahimi@ce.aut.ac.ir>
Date: Wed 31 May 2006 - 10:46:57 GMT

Dear Hamid,

Whatever not indicated in the rules draft of RoboCup2006
RSL is exactly the same as the corresponding rule used in
RoboCup2005.

If you have any questions regarding any specific rule or
you have found ambiguous points in the rules draft, please
state them exactly so that TC can take care of them sooner.

Regards,
Arash Rahimi