Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Re: Is the temperature being sensed?

From: Sarvapali Dyanand Ramchurn <sdr@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri 26 May 2006 - 15:37:35 GMT

Dear Cameron (and everyone),

We checked our code and we cannot find where the information with the
buildings' temperature is getting lost. what is more worrying is that
when we try the sampleagents, we still get nothing! Here is the code i
use to check the temperature (in the sense() method):

RescueObject[] allBuildings =
memory.getObjectsOfType(RescueConstants.TYPE_BUILDING).toArray(new
RescueObject[0]); // Find all roads
for (int i=0;i<allBuildings.length;i++)
{
        if (((Building)allBuildings[i]).getTemperature() >0)
        {
        System.out.println("***************This building is
hot:"+((Building)allBuildings[i]).getTemperature());
        }
}

Even if they are next to a building on fire, the temperature is still 0
(i.e. within 10m).

Please let me know if we are doing something wrong.

Cheers,

Gopal