Re: [robocup-rescue-s] rescue.log in 0.49.6

From: Cameron Skinner <cam@cs.auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Wed 24 May 2006 - 01:47:56 GMT

Utku Tatlıdede wrote:
> Dear all,
> I have used almost all of the 49.* . I changed my logviewer according to
> the viewer in the distrubution. The rescue.log file generated by the
> kernel in 0.49.3 contains the world updates and the commands sent by the
> agents. however the 0.46.6 generates rescue.log which only contain world
> updates.
>
> 1- Is my observation correct? can anybody confirm it?
> 2- How can I watch my agents actions in viewer using only rescue.log or
> action.log is necessary?
> 3- Where can I find the sample code? (Becasuse I think that the current
> one is not working either)

Hi.

It works for me! Run "logviewer.sh <logfile>" and you should see the
commands. "action.log" has been removed in 0.49.6.

Cheers,
Cameron.

PS: Please report all bugs via sourceforge
(http://www.sf.net/projects/roborescue). If bugs are reported then it
makes it easier to manage development and helps prevent repeated bug
reports. Make sure you include any relevant log files, which version of
the kernel you are using and any other relevant code snippets or other
details such as error messages.

--
Cameron Skinner
Artificial Intelligence Group