Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Complaint

From: Cameron Skinner <cam@cs.auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Wed 10 May 2006 - 22:57:51 GMT

Nasrin Mostafazadeh wrote:
> Dear All,
> I myself didn't know that this change has been OFFICIALLY made in All 49
> versions ...(up to last week! )

The versions released on sourceforge are all official versions.

> and as every one knows 49a was a test version and there were still bugs
> unfixed and unreported So we didn't switch to that although we had
> stoped working on our AmbulanceTeam Agent.

If you do not download and use the latest version then I find it
difficult to sympathise with your complaints about new features or bugs.
How are the developers supposed to find and fix the bugs if no-one uses
the latest version?

> In IranOpen competition there was a bug(?!) fixed in traffic simulator
> and as i know one-way-roads were handled by Mr.Rahimi , But now this
> isn't handled in any of 49 versions , in conclusion there won't be any
> one-way-roads in Bremen ?!

Please report all bugs via sourceforge
(http://www.sf.net/projects/roborescue). If they are not reported then
they will not be fixed.

Cheers,
Cameron.

PS: These are personal comments and do not necessarily reflect the
opinion of the technical committee.

--
Cameron Skinner
Artificial Intelligence Group