Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Complaint

From: Nasrin Mostafazadeh <nmostafazadeh@gmail.com>
Date: Wed 10 May 2006 - 13:55:06 GMT

Dear All,
I myself didn't know that this change has been OFFICIALLY made in All 49
versions ...(up to last week! )

As every one remembers rounding PROPERTY_HP and DAMAGE was firstly discussed
by Mr Rahimi and there were many replies and even suggestions (any of them
considered for TCs or ... ?!) , I and every teams expected TCs to release
document containing changes made to new released version and as every one
knows 49a was a test version and there were still bugs unfixed and
unreported So we didn't switch to that although we had stoped working on
our AmbulanceTeam Agent.

All in All , We expected TCs to release 2006 Rules officially and have a '
voting 'on changes , may be there were better ways to avoid teams from
revise-engineering or to make misc-simulator more realistic ,

In IranOpen competition there was a bug(?!) fixed in traffic simulator and
as i know one-way-roads were handled by Mr.Rahimi , But now this isn't
handled in any of 49 versions , in conclusion there won't be any
one-way-roads in Bremen ?!

Best Regards,

Nasrin Mostafazadeh
Poseidon Rescue Simulation Team