Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Agent sense during passing a path

From: <a_fathi@ce.sharif.edu>
Date: Sun 07 May 2006 - 18:28:33 GMT

Hi,
At the beginning of every cycle each agent has a position and is able to
sense objects which their x-y distance are closer than 10 meters. However,
you can store the sequence of MotionlessObjects you passed from the
previous position upto your current position to verify that they are
passable.

Best Regards,
Alireza Fathi.
Team Leader of Poseidon Rescue Simulation Team,
Previous Team Member of Impossibles.