[robocup-rescue-s] Request for Base code

From: maziar sharbafi <maziar_sharbafi@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu 27 Apr 2006 - 06:20:17 GMT

Dear SBCe_Saviour members,

After seeing IranOpen2006 results and reviewing logfiles,
we think that your agents had efficient solution
for cooperation and routing (e.g. in exceptional situations,
center less, one way roads). So we'd like to improve our
base code using yours.
Therefore, in order to benefit other teams with your experiences,
we kindly ask you to release your base code.
  Regards
  Maziar Ahmad Sharbafi (leader of MRL)