[robocup-rescue-s] [URGENT] TDP & Registration

From: Nobuhiro Ito <n-ito@aitech.ac.jp>
Date: Wed 26 Apr 2006 - 01:59:07 GMT

Dear all,

We inform a TDP and registration to you in this mail.

<TDP>

I am very sorry this is on very short notice, but I was informed only
very recently
myself.

If you would like to make any changes and revise to the TDP you
submitted for
the qualification, you can upload an updated (camera-ready) version
to be
included in the Symposium CD-ROM.

I would need the final version of your TDP by April 27th (basically 1
days from now).
So I would like you to put it on your website or send me it.

I will send your TDP at the end of April 27th(JST).

<Registration>

Now, we understand unregistered teams as follows:

MISSING REGISTRATION FOR AGENT COMP.:
RoboLog Rescue Germany (confirmed)
Wusar USA ?
Aladdin Rescue UK ?
NITRescue06 Japan ?

MISSING REGISTRATION FOR INFRA COMP.:
RoboLog Rescue Germany (confirmed)
NITRescue06 Japan ?
Human-In-The-Loop Agents Japan ?
SUMO Germany ?

So, I would like you to register ASAP.

Thank you,

Best regards,

-----
Rescue Simulation League Technical Committee, RoboCup 2006

-----
Nobuhiro ITO (Email: n-ito@aitech.ac.jp)
      Software Science Course,
      Dept. of Applied Information Science,
      Faculty of Management and Information Science,
      Aichi Institute of Technology,
      1247 Yachigusa, Yakusa-Cho, Toyota City
      Aichi Prefecture 470-0392, Japan