[robocup-rescue-s] Help on Kernel problems

From: Sarvapali Ramchurn <sdr@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Sun 16 Apr 2006 - 09:01:00 GMT

Hi everyone,

I believe someone else has reported that the Kernel seemed to repeat
messages. I have encountered the same thing and filed a bug report
regarding this on Sourceforge. I just wish to see if anyone has found a
solution round this or detected the same problem. See below:

Problem: Ambulance center reports receiving more messages than allowed
(WARNING: TYPE_AMBULANCE_CENTER trying to receive more messages than
allowed). However, the only agents sending messages to it are Ambulance
Team agents which are only sending 2 messages per timestep. This means
the Center should receive only 2*n messages (where n = no. of ambulance
team agents).

Similarly, Ambulance team agents which only listen to the Center (which
sends only 4 messages per time step) report the same type of warning
about receiving too many messages - though they are allowed 4).

This seems to happen after around 25 time steps rather than that at the
beginning.

API used: Rescuecore

Cheers,

Gopal