Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Corrupt Makefile in new server

From: Utku Tatlędede <utkutatlidede@gmail.com>
Date: Mon 27 Feb 2006 - 10:37:52 GMT

I am trying the 49 version which I just downloaded. My environment is Fedora
Core 4 32 bit Intel. Installed jdk is jdk1.5.0_06.

The problems I have encountered are

1- there was no configure script in the program directory. so in the
makefile I changed the two lines

export CC=gcc-3.4

export CXX=g++-3.4

export CC=gcc

export CXX=g++

2- The world.WorldConstants.java file is not uptodate and fire simulator can
connect to kernel but cannot parse objects. I copied the constants from
RescueConstants.java in rescuecore.

3- RescueConstants was defined as a class. I changed it to interface and
remove the default constructor.

4- Replace KS_COMMANDS with COMMANDS in rescuecore.commands.KSCommands.java

5- rescuecore.Buffer

update *_SIZE to RescueConstants.*_SIZE

declare public void getSize() as public int getSize()

6- rescuecore.commands.KSUpdate

Replace KS_UPDATE with UPDATE

7- rescuecore.commands.KVUpdate

Replace KV_UPDATE with UPDATE

8- rescuecore.objects.FixedObjects

comment throws clause

9- Remove rescuecore.Properties.java

10- rescuecore.tools.ConvertLog

getBytesArray() -> getBytes()

in -> input

The simulations start, buildings burn and civilians move but
the sampleagents get the error below...

TYPE_FIRE_STATION (96069196) just skipped ahead in time! It was timestep -1
and now it's timestep 1

Any idea?