[robocup-rescue-s] Flood simulator

From: FaLa <falainfeka@o2.pl>
Date: Thu 23 Feb 2006 - 00:24:12 GMT

Hi everybody.

Right now I am writing my master thesis. I have choosed "Modeling
and simulation of flood threaths for city agglomerations". I am
planing to use Rescue system as base for my simulator, so I wonder
if anybody has made anny attempt to develop or design such simulator?

I am from Poland, nither earth quakes nor tsunami are present, so
Rescue system is thought to be only academic or competition purpose
project. But floods happens pretty oftenf, so that's why I decided
to write my master thesis.

So if you are interested in my work, or have any information abaout
attempts to create flood simulator for Robocup Rescue, please
contact me at falainfeka@o2.pl

Best Regards

Piotr Falenczyk