[robocup-rescue-s] Name change of European Open into Dutch Open

From: Bart Dirkx <bart.dirkx@philips.com>
Date: Thu 09 Feb 2006 - 09:33:05 GMT

Dear All,

As has been announced before there wil be an international RoboCup
tournament in Eindhoven, the Netherlands from April 7-9, being part of the
RoboLudens (playing robot) event. We called this even 'European Open'
because RoboLudens is a European initiative in the Eindhoven-Leuven-Aachen
region. However, since the RoboCup World Championships are also held in
Europe this year, this might cause confusion.

Therefore we decided to change the name 'European Open' into 'Dutch Open'.

Our website (www.roboludens.nl) has been updated accordingly and the new
name will also appear on the official RoboCup website soon.

On behalf of the RoboLudens organizing committee,

With best regards,

Bart Dirkx.
Ir. H.C.A. (Bart) Dirkx

Prof. Holstlaan, Building HTC 7, Room 2.A.013
P.O. Box 80036, 5600 JW Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Tel. ++31(0)40-2748944, Fax ++31(0)40-2746355, Mobile ++31(0)6-12757622
E-mail: bart.dirkx@philips.com

The information contained in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s).
use, dissemination, or reproduction is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.