Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Relation between buriedness and damage

From: Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian <saboorian@gmail.com>
Date: Tue 07 Feb 2006 - 11:57:45 GMT

Dear Saeed,
Buriedness has influence on damage.

Now I thinks is the time to make a decision about documenting current
simulators.
For instance as Arash wrote some interesting points about simulator
fairness, and
described random damage assignment in Misc simulator, someone else or
Arash himself (if got the time) can describe the whole process of misc
simulator.
So there won't be any question concerning this concept in future.

have fun,
Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian
SBCe_Saviour