Re: [robocup-rescue-s] KA_HEARSAY

From: Mayssam M. Nevisi <mayssam_m@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon 30 Jan 2006 - 20:41:55 GMT

Hi,

Just forget about your new system.

Scientific approaches will lead to better performance
and higher score with no doubt. It may sometimes take
a longer time, but it works!

The second scoring system is different from the first
one, only for those who just think or pretend to have
scientific approaches.

Regards,
Mayssam
--- Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian <saboorian@gmail.com>