Re: [robocup-rescue-s] KA_HEARSAY

From: Sarvapali Ramchurn <sdr@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu 26 Jan 2006 - 14:08:50 GMT

Thanks again.

Now, does anyone have the 'real' model of how a humanoid's healthpoints
degrades over time according to its buriedness/damage/fire etc..? I've
noticed different teams implement different estimation functions of
these variables. Could someone point me to the code that implements the
degradation of the humanoid's health otherwise?

Regards

Gopal

--
Dr. Sarvapali Ramchurn
Intelligence, Agents, Multimedia Group    t: +44 (0) 23 8059 3270